From Concept Design to Quick-Turn Prototyping to New Product Introduction: Our Talent of Experience and Knowledge to the Product Developing Process
SMTC's Prototyping Quick-Turn Process is much more than just prototyping, tooling, global component sourcing and manufacturing. We recommend electronics test development procedures and processes from system level assembly developmental to final, real-world durability and reliability testing. We offer customers the very latest in testing processes and equipment, from vibration and heat testing, to functional test and development programs.
By taking ownership of the prototyping and new product introduction process, SMTC ensures that our customers deliver products to market faster and with many benefits engineered into the design and manufacturing process. Learn more about the SMTC's proprietary New Product Introduction process and Test Development programs and see why our customers call us partners instead of manufacturers.
Prototyping to Volume Solutions
Providing technology, flexibility, velocity & experience for your new product
One stop solution for industrialization of new products
- Product Design (Electrical & Mechanical) with an Eco-system of Partners (ID | Reliability | Test)
- Quick-turn PCBA Prototype
- NPI, Regional Production & Global Manufacturing
Providing Solutions Beyond a typical NPI Relationship
- Onsite Engineering & Manufacturing Services
- Fast Materials Acquisition ÔÇô Local & Global Materials Management Teams
- Integrated & Coordinated Technology & Components Solutions