We provide customer centric manufacturing solutions that meets the needs of our partners. From design and engineering, to integrated manufacturing of electronic systems, we deliver a full suite of end-to-end solutions to industrial & commercial, computing & networking, communication & instrumentation, consumer & high-tech electronics, medical &life science and power & energy enterprises with highly customized, low-mid volume/mid-high mix product requirements. Our global team provides the structure and support expected from a global services provider, with the tailored, intimate approach of a specialty group. Our unique model ensures responsive and competitive solutions coupled with a comprehensive suite of services.
What Sets SMTC Apart
SMTC Key Highlights
- Corporate headquarters and Technical Services Group (TSG) in Toronto, Canada
- NPI Tech Center and manufacturing facility in Fremont, California
- Our Chihuahua, Mexico facility serves as SMTC's largest assembly operation. This 215,000 square feet, 17.5 acre campus offers customers high quality services in a highly efficient, cost effective site.
- Manufacturing operations for High volume / Low mix in Dongguan and Suzhou, China
- Procurement and Logistics centers in Hong Kong, China and El Paso, USA
- Approx. 500,000 square feet of manufacturing capabilities
- More than 40 manufacturing and assembly lines
- NPI Tech Centers for quick-turn prototyping and new production launches
- Frost & Sullivan Awards Winners 2012, 2013 & 2016 Product Quality, Growth Leadership & Customer Value Leadership Awards
- In-house Metal Fabrication, Cable & Harness Assembly